Monday, May 29, 2006

When I grow up........Blog Challenge

Every little girl dreams of being a princess, or a ballerina. When you were growing up what did you want to be?? How far is this from what you are doing now??

When I was growing up I always wanted to be a teacher. I know, its a far cry from a princess but I thought it would be great. I think it was the thought of being in charge and telling people what to do! (LOL, that is so me!) I came close, though.

I did my Associate Diploma in Child Studies after leaving high school and worked in Pre-schools for about 7 years. I then decided that I needed a break from the little darlings (!!!) . I went to work for a friend, in an office, doing invoicing and reception work and have moved onto payroll.

6 years on, I am still having my break from working in Pre-schools, although I now have to kids of my own, so I am not quite sure how much of a break it has been!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am planning on becomeing a teacher after my kids are in school...that way I won't have to juggle my own kids and my class kids ;-)