Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Naughty Word

The other day I was posting on the SCRAPAWHILE forum and I was "caught" using the naughty word. "What naughty word" you ask? HOUSEWORK! I was posting that if I wasn't on the forum then I would have to do my housework. Apparently, that word is banned, and rightly so. I HATE HOUSEWORK!!!! The girls gave me a talking to about using the "naughty word, they even threatened to wash my mouth out with soap!

Today, Kathryn posted the following, (which she received in an email) in regard to housework and I thought I would share it. I laughed when I read it and thought I might just see if it works. Do you think Allan will go for it????

HOW TO CLEAN THE HOUSE.
1. Open a new file in your PC.
2. Name it "Housework."
3. Send it to the RECYCLE BIN.
4. Empty the RECYCLE BIN
5. Your PC will ask you, "Are you sure you want to delete Housework permanently?"
6. Calmly answer, "Yes," and press mouse button firmly......
7. Feel better?Works for me!

Thanks Kathryn, it made me feel better just laughing about it!

No comments: