Friday, June 02, 2006

Blog Challenge June 1st

Do you cook? What are you known for..your great recipes or your inability to boil even water? Where did you learn to cook, or if you didn't why not?? What are your favorite things to cook , or even your favorite things not to cook???

I love to cook. I own quite a few recipe books and enjoy the challenge of a new recipe. Although sometimes, I just have to adapt them(probably because I think I can make it better) and it usually works. I've not had many disasters in the kitchen.
I am known for my Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, Lamb Filo Wrap and also my Egg pies. The Egg pies came about because I used to make Mini Quiches, but Bethany used to complain that she didn't like the "paper" (pastry) on the outside. LOL. So I removed the pastry and cooked them in mini muffin pans. And, Viola, we changed their name to Egg pies!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Another great chef among us...lol I have oodles and oodles of cookbooks, too. Plus I visit foodnetwork.com all the time!

Anonymous said...

I have tons of cook books to. Boxes full!! I love foodtv.ca too! Love egg pies here too!