Monday, June 05, 2006

Blog Challenge June 4

HOBBIES HOBBIES HOBBIES!! What are your hobbies? What things do you enjoy doing? What are you passionate about? What keeps you busy??

I love to read. The train ride to and from work is an hour plus each day, so that is a great time to read. I really like crime novels, like Patricia Cornwell stuff, also anything law or forensics related. At the moment I am reading Jodi Picoult books.

I really like to cook, when I get the time. I love making cakes and muffins and enjoy it even more now that my girls want to help. I love to make big pots of soup in the winter, chicken and veg, curried lentil and also pumpkin. (mmm, now I'm hungry).

And of course, then there is my Scrapbooking. It's more of a passion that a hobby. I don't get enough time to do as much as I would like, but still when I do, I love it. I am a bit busier with it at the moment being one of the Gust Designers at my local scrapbook shop (yay 4 me!). Also, I enjoy the fact that it is something that my mum and I do together. We spend time scraping, gas-bagging and drinking copious amounts of tea and coffee. LOL. But the most important thing is that we do it together. It's our time.

No comments: