Thursday, June 29, 2006

Blog Challenge June 28th

I have been soooooo naughty and not posted in ages. I am so bad at keeping these things up. Needless to say that I wasn't one of those kids who kept a diary!

today's blog challenge is:
What what your nickname as a child? Who gave it to you? Does it still stick??

My nickname was Lulu or my mum used to call me "Lipsi Lou". I don't actually know why or how the second one came about but when I see her tonight I will ask her. But Lulu has stuck with me all through my life. A lot of the little kids in our family, cousins children and the like, all call me Lulu. It's easy for the little ones to say. Even a few of Bethanys school friends have picked up on it, which is really cute, cause I certainly don't want them to call me "Mrs Kenny"! LOL.

No comments: